Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy.

I'm feeling great!
It's warm outside.
My husband has returned.
My kids are perfectly behaved. (yeah right)
I'm entering the 'good part' of pregnancy.

I totally stole this video from my friend Nikki's Blog, Have Joy. Which, btw, You should check her blog out. She's pretty entertaining.


7 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Glad you got your husband back. I have been wondering if he stayed at the airport all night since you weren't able to pick him up until Tues. morning. That must have been fun for him.

That baby is very cute. I hear laughing is very good for you. We should all get more laughs.

Shannon said...

I am so glad to hear that you are having a great day, and that Jacob is back! The video is hysterical.

Unknown said...

i am glad you "stole" that video from your friends blog. soo cute. it is good to laugh, and i miss those little baby laugh sessions.

Linda Kelly said...

Ava had a laughing attack the other night and we could only get it on her phone video. Sometimes it takes the silliest things to get a baby to keep laughing out loud. Glad Jacob made it back and hope you liked the clothes I sent home for the kiddos!!

becky said...

It would be nice to be so happy :) Glad you are feeling "happy"

Laurel said...

Just had to tell you that I LOVE your hair that color! Very nice do-it-yourself job! I'm also glad you're starting to feel a bit better.

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

hahaha. Yessssss...

Thanks for the shout out... :)