Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Birthday Pictures and a Gingerbread House

Isn't the singing beautiful?

Presents:

Mac, from the Disney Movie Cars.

Diego blocks

Coloring supplies

Little People Nativity

Not quite as impressive as the gingerbread houses in Downtown Seattle, but fun nonetheless.

7 comments:

becky said...

Looks like Isaac had a fun day and lot's of gifts. It was nice mom and dad could be there to help celebrate.

Linda Kelly said...

How cute are they both singing to themselves??? I love the picture with Isaac in his cool hat!! He knows he looks good! The gingerbread house is fantastic. They look like they are having so much fun. Miss you all so much!!

Pamela said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, I remember when we did this last year! I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

the singing is awesome!

my kids have been wanting to do a gingerbread house too.

As for the cookies, I am really slow. I made the dough on Sat., we cut them out and cooked them yesterday, and are going to frost and decorate them tonight. The couple tastes I have had are pretty good!!

becky said...

I forget to mention that I LOVE that hat! I want to find me a cute hat too (maybe a little different than Isaac's though) just need to find the right one!

Jenner said...

glad isaac had a good birthday. it looks like your hair is getting long, i want to see a pic of it :)

Shannon said...

Love Isaac's hat and the gingerbread house... and the singing! :)