Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Buzz

This:


+


=

This!
I never do Isaac's hair, and when I do he messes it up in like .2 seconds. So, I decided to go for an easy maintenance free cut.

9 comments:

Shareen said...

Oh how I wish I could get away with doing that for Anya! I don't think she'd look as cute though.

Linda Kelly said...

Looks GREAT!! Nothing easier than a buzz cut ont he boys. Just ask grandpa Kelly!!!

kelly said...

I always buzz Jack's hair--otherwise he has bedhead everyday! Looks cute!

Jaime said...

Looks great. I hope he has a nice winter hat to keep his head warm. ;)

Shannon said...

What a cutie-pie. I love buzz cuts on little boys!

becky said...

Great idea! Saves money too!! He looks so cute.

Unknown said...

at first I thought this was going to be a post about Loraya cutting off her beautiful hair!! Thank goodness it was Isaac getting a haircut, and by you.

Jenner said...

awww, no more faux hawk.
still seriously considering visiting you this break, although probably not on christmas.

dave&abby johnson family said...

WOW! What a handsome little fellow! Are you guys staying here for Christmas?