Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? I can't! I also can't believe how annoying it is to get all of us bundled up each morning for the bus stop. I guess I better get used to it.
oh MAN! I want snow... it is November- I think. I better not tell you that it was 78* here in Monterey, that I wore (cute maternity) shorts, and played AT the beach today. Build a snow man for me-k!? miss you guys
I knew it would get cold as soon as we were getting ready to come visit. I don't have a clue where my sweaters are??? Maybe we will bring warm weather with us on Friday!!
11 comments:
brrrrr
It was 69 here yesterday and I was dying of cold :-)
dude, 21st!!!
i hear ya! today we had our first snow flurries the kids were thrilled!
I hate the bus stop, it is freezing. I dont do bus stops this year tho, thank goodness.
oh MAN! I want snow... it is November- I think. I better not tell you that it was 78* here in Monterey, that I wore (cute maternity) shorts, and played AT the beach today. Build a snow man for me-k!? miss you guys
That is such a cute picture. It still feels like summer here in Cali. We are breaking records! I'm still wearing shorts most of the time.
It may be a pain to bundle everyone up, but they sure look cute!
I knew it would get cold as soon as we were getting ready to come visit. I don't have a clue where my sweaters are??? Maybe we will bring warm weather with us on Friday!!
Please do!! I'm not sure what we'll do if we're snowed in! But, i guess that would be fun too...we are a pretty entertaining group. :)
I agree with getting all bundled up, its annoying, but wasn't today BEAUTIFUL!? When are you going to get your rec pass, I want to go to the gym!
at least they look really cute in there hats!
it has been nice here so far this week. .. not shorts weather by any means, just sunny and cool.
I hate to tell you that it has been in the 70's here this week. It has been great.
Post a Comment