Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow Day!


our first snow!


No school today! We got to play at home all day. Well, the kids played...Jacob and I cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen, cleaned the kitchen floor, did the laundry, put away laundry...fun stuff.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it make you feel good to accomplish so much? I have been cleaning cupboards and floors in the new house. I'm a little put out that I have to do it. I think they should have hired a cleaning lady.

Julia Kelly said...

i can't believe they didn't clean it for you! but maybe you're so excited to be in your new home you don't care. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a lot done! We are still waiting for our first snow, doesn't look like it will be anytime in the near future. Of course after we have a few "snows" then I am ready for it to be gone, never happy :)

Unknown said...

it does sound like you got a lot done, and the kids had some fun. .. until isaac pushed loraya that is.
my kids like that song too.
i'm sure our snow will be here before too long, but today was sunny and close to 60. i'm not complaining. it will be cold soon.

Alexis said...

Don't you love how they cancel school even tho you can still see the ground? I'm surprised that you and Jacob got so much done with the kids home, good job!

Shannon said...

ohh, so pretty! No snow for us yet. It will probably dump tomorrow, making us unable to drive the hour to Wenatchee to see Twilight!!!!!