Super yummy maple sugar cookies. Aren't they cute with the different leaves and colors?
If anyone is interested I'll post the recipe.
Isaac liked them.
And I think I went a little overboard at the grocery store with 'Car' items. I should note that there is also: Car Pizza, Car cereal, Car yogurt...the list could go on and on.

9 comments:
I would love the recipe! (But I'd love it even more if I could come visit you and eat some of the cookies you've already made!)
What beautiful cookies you made! Sure was fun to see you yesterday despite the slow service.
Oh, I could always use a good cookie recipe. They look so cute, and I am sure they were really fun to frost.
you are the best mom ever! isaac will love you for all those cars items.
Cute cookies! You are a fun Mom!
Love the cookies. I want to eat one!!! Yummy!! How are you? I love the car things. Hey, when kids love a certain thing, we as moms want to please them in many ways, right? Not to mention cars it the coolest! Deacon has been sick. No fun. I just hope I don't get it? Knock on wood.
I love fall goodies! I love all the different colors of frosting that you used...so cute.
those cookies look so delicious! definitely post the recipe!!
cute cookies. we have pumpkins and ghosts at our house. also, i bought the little cars water bottles for soccer practice! did they just start selling cars stuff because i haven't ever noticed it before?
Post a Comment