My weight loss is starting to slow a little bit, I only lost 1 pound this week. I need to be happy that I lost weight, a loss is a loss right?
Write me some words of encouragement...I think I'm starting to be just a little careless with what I put in my mouth. I need to remember to think long term...this weight loss is NOT going to be easy. BUT, it will be worth it in the end. To be healthy, to set a good example of healthy eating for my kids, and to be in control with what I eat....that is important.
Weight Loss this week: 1 pound
Total weight loss: 10.1 pounds
Just a side note, I'm not posting these entries to brag about my weight loss. Well, ok maybe I'm bragging just a little. :) My real purpose is to try and stay motivated to eat well, and maybe inspire someone else along the way.
11 comments:
Go Julia!!! You can do it. 10.5 that is awesome!!! Plus don't they say 1-2 pounds a week is a healthy weight loss. So you are doing awesome!!
10 lbs is amazing. Plus, you're keeping it off now...and that's the hard part. Keep it up!
You go girl! Would you appreciate losing weight if it were easy?
BTW - Loraya looks great! We are so greatful for her and that she is healthy again.
Love you,
dad
julia, 10 pounds in 3 weeks is excellent progress. hang in there and keep making those good choices. i don't know if it ever gets easy, but it does get easier. . . if that makes any sense at all. our bodies want us to eat right. keep it up, you can do it.
Slow and steady wins the race. Weight loss, running, really anything in life. Hang in there and stay focused on each week. Think long term and be happy with your accomplishments you achieve daily! You are doing great and motivating me to start eating healthy again and loose a few inches off my waist. Way to go girl!!
Julia, you are doing awesome! 10.5 in three weeks is over three pounds a week! And even if you start losing "just" a pound from here on out, by Christmas you will have doubled what you've lost today. And that would mean you definitely deserve a pair of hot new shoes to match those skinny jeans! :) Keep up the good work!
That is seriously so awesome! and I think that Loraya is a beautiful little girl too!! Oh an I am a nerd I just saw your comment about lending me your book, I would love to! Do you mind? and just for a little side note, thank you you are inspiring me!!!
Julia, You're doing great! 10 pounds in 3 weeks? That is awesome! It's never easy...keep it up!
Way to go! I too am trying to live a little healthier. I got myself a membership to the gym and have been good so far (only 1 month), but it is soo hard to stay motivated. Keep up the good work!
you are doing just great. Remember it is easy to quit after a few weeks but the tough keep going! Just keep looking in your closet at all those cute clothes you want to wear. It took me 6 weeks to lose 8 lbs.
KEEP GOING!!
My words of advice is stay off the scale, then you can't get down about it! j/k, I've actually been watching the biggest loser and I'm surprised to see how they eat heathy and work out constantly and only drop a couple pounds, and they have a lot to drop. So maybe your body is telling you that it doesn't need to lose more weight since you look great! I really think that what is important is the way of life that you are creating. You are brave to post everything, if it makes you feel better, I think I found a few of your pounds this week!
Post a Comment