I'm not going to lie. This week was hard for me, especially yesterday. For some reason I had the worst craving for candy and/or chocolate. I'm proud to say that I didn't cave in.
Now that the first 2 weeks are over I can start eating whole grain breads and pasta, fruit (but still no bananas, pineapple, watermelon). I'm actually eating my first piece of bread in two weeks as I type.
Another exciting thing that happened today: I can fit into these cute capris that I haven't been able to wear in about 6 months! I'll be even more excited when I can fit into my cute jeans, but that will probably be another 10 pounds down the road.
Weight loss for this week: 3.5 pounds
Total weight loss: 9.1 pounds
16 comments:
Good for you! Love you - dad
That's very impressive Julia. That must be nice to have the reward of wearing favorite clothes again.
Whoohooo!
I am proud of you. That is a very hard thing. Keep up the good work. When we see you in December you will be slim and trim!
Props to you! That takes a lot of self-discipline, I am way impressed.
Julia, that is awesome! Way to outwit the chocolate monster yesterday. This is an especially hard time of year with all of those "snack size" treats around every corner. Keep up the good work, and thanks for blogging it - you inspire me.
That is awesome!! You are my inspiration!!
I would have caved:). Good work! I don't think I have the culinary abilities to do your diet--no wheat bread or fruit for 2 weeks/ Talk about taking away the staples. Is grocery shopping more expensive right now?
Way to go Julia! Keep it up!
I know it's not easy, but you are doing it and sticking with it! A huge congrats. .. Keep it up. look at all the support you have!
WOW!! Good for you I am so impressed! I would have caved, just like I have for the last month that I have been on my diet!
Great job! I hope that you are able to continue to lose weight. Keep it up, I hope that those cravings get less and less.
Julia, what's your email so I can forward the info about the "mommy and me" activity? If you don't mind sending me an email at mcarthur_amber@yahoo.com
then I'll have your to send it too.
You rock!!! I am and feel like I will forever be the Monday dieter. To bad I always forget about the Diet by Tuesday around lunch time.
Today I had a very frustrating day at work and when I got home I ate about ten oreos so I cannot boast about resisting cravings ... tomorrow is another day.
9.1 lbs?!?!?!?! Seriously??? In 2 weeks??? That is AWESOME.
As soon as I'm done nursing, I'm on that bandwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment