Saturday, October 11, 2008

Part 3: My Life Right NOW.


Here is my Young Women's binder. It's a very time consuming calling, but I love it and Jacob has been so supportive of me to fulfill my presidential duties. Mutual, planning meetings, presidency meetings, lessons, Bishop Youth Committee Meetings, and more meetings. :) I'm still very humbled by this calling, but I LOVE IT!!


It's beautiful out this weekend. So, we're spending every second we can outdoors. Parks, bike rides, stroller rides, picnics....trying to squeeze in every last drop of sunshine to sustain me through the long winter that will soon be upon us.

Our life is really ruled by football living here in Morgantown. On a game day you can't leave your house, unless you want to get caught in the most horrible traffic ever. People sure love their football team here.


Diet Pepsi and The Movie Twilight. Enough said, no comments necessary. :)

5 comments:

Shareen said...

You picture reminds me to take advantage of the sunshine. Something I was good at in Seattle, but am losing a bit now.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh my dear friend you are too cute! We need to play! Are you busy this next week, what time is best for you?

Shannon said...

Cute binder! And I am glad you have some sunshine to enjoy. Oh, and here's to... addictions?!? haha

Unknown said...

i agree, that binder is just really cute. it actually shows who you are in how cute it is!
and enjoy every minute of sunshine. .. pretty soon we will be REALLY missing it. Oh, and nice choice of "addictions" as well!

Kristen said...

How FUN!!! YW Pres has been by far my most favorite calling...very time consuming, but so much fun!!! 2 of my former yw have recently been married in the temple and it's been so fun to stay in touch with them as they go off to college! (KC is the YM pres so I still get to see them often!) You will be so GREAT!