Friday, October 10, 2008

Part 2: of My life right Now.


I took this picture for a number of reasons. First, Jacob reads to the kids at bedtime. I do once in a while, but usually Jacob does bedtime stories. Also notice that Isaac is laying in Jacob and I's bed. It is very unusual for Isaac to make it a full night sleep in his own bed. Isaac usually wakes up after Jacob has gone to work and sleeps the rest of the morning snuggled close to me in our bed.


Here is Loraya in the doctor's office today. We've been in and out of doctor's offices so much these past few months. I love this picture because you can see her little swollen checks with a big smile on her face. Just so typical Loraya.

(BTW, Loraya's appointment today was great! The doctor has now cut back her steroids and taken her off some of her other meds. Loraya continues to heal and her kidneys are now functioning as they should be. THANK YOU for everyones love and prayers for our family.)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Huh...I thought I posted a comment for you, but I think I messed up some how. I love the pics - especially the dr. office, and hearing the good news about Loraya! I miss having someone to read to...

Alexis said...

This is a great idea, I might have to copy. I'm glad to hear that Loraya is doing better and that they are going to reduce her meds, that is GREAT!!

Unknown said...

i really like those pics you chose. how many kids would have a bright smile like that while sitting the doctors office. . .especially after all she has been through. I love the story time picture as well.
as i have done this project, i feel like i am the most boring person around! a little eye opening for me. but I am grateful for what I have.

nicole said...

that is a sweet pic of jacob and isaac...i love to see john reading to ruby. there's just something so special about seeing daddys with their children. ruby loves that gooodnight moon book.

i can so relate to you with having kids in the bed. ruby started sleeping with us after we brought asher home. i think she was feeling left out. so now it's one giant slumber party every night!

i'm so happy that things are looking so optimstic for loraya. she is such a little sweetie! i've been worried about her.

Linda Kelly said...

Love the idea that you posted. I am going to do it also. I don't know where to start but I will soon. We are so blessed and I need to be reminded of that every day. Loraya looks great!! We are so grateful for the prayers that have been answered in her behalf. We love you all!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Loraya is doing better. She is such a sweetheart. I love all your pictures.

Shareen said...

So glad to hear Loraya's doing better. That picture of Jacob & Isaac will be one you'll treasure.