Thursday, October 2, 2008

I don't usually do these Tags..But

Four Things I Love About My Husband:
1. His hugs and kisses.
2. When he laughs so hard he crys.
3. He's funny and keeps me smiling.
4. He likes to shop.

Four Movies I Would Watch More Than Once
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. Hairspray
3. The Notebook
4. Dumb and Dumber

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. The Hills
4. The Soup

Four Places I've Been:
1.Vancouver, BC
2. Mexico
3. France
4. Hawaii

Four Places I Would Like To Go(that I haven't been yet)
1. Spain. Jacob served his mission here and we've always wanted to go back.
2. England to visit my roommate from college.
3. Australia..just because.
4. Alaska

Four People Who Regularly Email Me
1. Target
2. My Girls from Ricks (Lyns, Debbie, Treva, Karena and Jenner)
3. My family with our (usually) weekly Sunday updates
4. Relief Society President

Four Things I Would Like To Eat:
1. French Fries from Dick's (local Seattle favorite)
2. Ice Cream from Cold Stone
3. Salad from Cafe Rio
4. Cheesecake from Tahoe Joe's (the best cheesecake on this planet)

Four Things I Look Forward To In The Next Year
1. HOPEFULLY, Jacob starting Dental School
2. Girls Weekend in NY
3. California
4. Utah

Five People I Tag:
1. Kristie
2. Becky
3. Mom
4. Shareen
5. Shannon

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Paul and Joe will be so happy to hear that they have someone to watch dumb and dumber with at the next family reunion! :) What a fun tag... and yep, I did it!

Linda Toolson said...

Don't have time today to do the tag. Sorry! Trying to pack. It is amazing how much stuff we here at Shannon's. I hope it all fits in the car. It doesn't take long to collect a bunch of stuff.

dave&abby johnson family said...

You are my kind of gal! Oh man how I wish I could have Cafe Rio salad right now.umm

Jaime said...

I liked Hairspray too, what a great movie. I would love to see the broadway show. Great tag, it's nice to know more about you.

Anonymous said...

Okay so all that food sounds amazing. Not to mention, I love it all. So, I love that you watch the hills. It makes me feel a little less out of the loop. Call me sometime next week so we can get together!!

Jenner said...

mmmm cafe rio

i would add in-n-out burger to that list

The Terrell Family said...

Why isn't North Dakota on your list of places you'd like to visit?? Road trip, lol!