Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Loraya Update

Good News:
Loraya continues to be in good spirits and be her happy self. (mostly) Her blood pressure continues to drop with in normal range and her swelling in her face, legs and feet is looking much better.

Bad News:
I miss Isaac terribly and hate being separated as a family. After many test they still don't know what type of Kidney Infection Loraya has. They will be doing a biopsy tomorrow at 3 PM.

THANK YOU everyone for your love, prayers and support. I can't say thank you enough for our good friends here and for all the amazing people in our ward. (brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.)

We still don't have a release date from the hospital. We're hoping by this weekend Loraya and I will be at home.

11 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about Loraya. We'll keep your family in our prayers, too. Hopefully the biopsy will help them figure out what is wrong so she can get better. We love you guys!

Shannon said...

thanks for the update. we, too, will keep praying.

Nic & Kandis said...

Thanks for the update. I think about her all the time and I hope things continue to go well for her.

Linda Kelly said...

Glad to hear she is being herself again. I hope the biopsy will give you some answers and they can get on with her treatment. Hopefully the mystery will be solved by tomorrow afternoon. We are praying for you and your whole family to endure a little longer.
Loves to all of you!

Amanda said...

Im so glad to hear the swelling and her bp is better!! I am praying for you all!! Much love!

Alexis said...

Gald to hear that there is some progress, but wish that there were more answers, hopefully tomorrow they will get those. We will keep praying for her and we added her name to the temple as well. I wish that I could help more.

becky said...

I am so glad you have such great support from your friends out there. When you feel alone going through something stressful then it is almost unbearable. I hope you are both home soon and everything will turn out ok. I will keep Loraya in my prayers.

Jaime said...

After our move, I am just reading your blog. I am so sorry to hear about loraya. We will keep all of you in our prayers, but especially her.

JonandChelsey said...

Sorry to hear about Loraya, Julia. We'll be thinking about you and keeping her in our prayers. -Chelsey

Laurel said...

I'm so sad you guys are having to go through health concerns (especially when it's your sweet girl). I am glad she is remaining stable and I hope the biopsy lets you know more about what is going on. We are definitely thinking of you and your family, and you are in our prayers.

McArthur Family said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sad to hear the news. We will keep you all in our prayers!

Much love- amber