Then once we got to the Zoo it started thundering and storming. We got totally soaked and spent a good amount of time in the Elephant House and the Tropical Rain Forest House (which smells totally nasty by the way). The highlight of the trip was seeing the two baby elephants and the baby tiger. So cute. The rain kinda ruined our plans, but I must admit that it was kinda fun running in the rain from exhibit to exhibit.
The blog has been lacking pictures lately...so here are a few.
new obession lately is bananas.
One of the baby elephants.
Loraya climbing on the spider rope thingy
Can you see how wet we are and all the people crowded under cover?
15 comments:
You guys look so good! You would never know from Loraya's pic that she has been sick. Just as cute as ever.
Just ask Mom and Shannon how David and I were when we pulled into Chelan in June after a terrible fight while getting turned around on our way there. David didn't talk to me for a day. Not fun. Maybe you and I could do the race though.
WOW!! I've been in Idaho for the past few weeks and had no idea this was all happening!! I'm glad she is doing better. I am so sorry, however I am glad you are all home and had a getaway to the zoo. Please call me if you need anything.
I am so glad you got to do something fun, or at least mildly so. Loraya does look as cute as ever.
Don't you hate how we plan a fun day and have high hopes and then something always seems to get in the way. I'm glad you at least TRIED to get out and have fun and made the best of it.
Nothing better than getting soaked at the zoo!! Loraya looks great and I can't believe how long her hair is getting. Isaac is cuter than ever and be glad his obsession is bannans instead of something bad for him!!
How fun! We got lost going to the zoo once, well side tracked cause there was an acident so we decided to take a side road, yeah bad idea, Josh wasn't too happy. But I'm glad that you guys got to have some fun instead of going to the hospital.
We missed you soooo much in Cali, but i'm so grateful that Loraya seems to be doing better. She looks great and I'm glad you guys got out for a little bit of "fun"!!! We are keeping you guys in our prayers!
This has absolutely nothing to do with your post but I just found this out and am so excited about it:
The Harry Potter movie has decided to change their release date from November 21st to July 2009. Because of that, the company that produced the Twilight Movie has moved their release date up from December 12 to November 21st (no longer competing with Harry Potter)
YAY!!
you tried. loraya does look cute. remember when we went to the SF zoo and it tooks us 3 hours! at least it didn't rain that day. although the beach was pretty darn windy. oh, the california fun times. in a selfish way i am glad you didn't get to go to CA, since I was going to not be able to see you anyway. i know, i am mean.
I am glad you had a chance for some semi-normal family fun. Loraya really does look great...the baby elephant is almost (but not quite) as cute as her and Isaac. :)
Sorry to hear about the stressful drive. That can take the wind out of your sails pretty quickly!
The zoo is so much fun! It's good to see all of you smiling and enjoying some time together...away from doctors!
Julia, I have already commented the post, but now I have to say - I LOVE your new look! Especially the banner! You are a clever girl :)
thanks Shannon, I'm still playing around with it. I get bored of my blog backgrounds pretty quickly. BTW...yours is super cute! :)
oh the zoo buildings always smell SO bad!!
I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Loraya--I"ve been so out of the blogging loop this past month I'm really behind ! prayers and hugs for her:)
This is the first real time I have had to view your blog since we left Seattle. BTW, How are your parent's liking Saint George?? Where are you going to visit when you go back to Seattle??? Michelle's parent's just moved here to Arizona. Crazy. It's funny how things change.
I will pray for Loraya and for you, too. Love ya!
Post a Comment