This little bug bite has since been taking over Loraya's sweet face. When I took her to the doctor this morning apparently the swelling is normal. (since when is it normal for my daughters eyes to be so swollen that she can barely open them??) So, they didn't give us anything to help with her balloon head, but the doctor was concerned about the skin around her eyes. I didn't even notice Loraya's skin around her eyes were infected and red, probably because her whole face was so swollen. And on top of all this weirdness she has a cold. Poor sweet little Loraya.
still smiling...who is this child?
puffy little face
you can kind of see the red infected eyes as well. :(
8 comments:
Did they tell you to giver her benadryl? It will help with her allergic reaction. Poor baby. Hope she gets better real soon.
Poor thing! She looks miserable, but at least she's still smiling. Andrew got a bite on his ankle last week and it swelled up to twice it's size. Those dang mosquitoes are nasty!
Poor Loraya...isn't it amazing how resilient kids are, though? As adults, we would be laying in bed in a Benadryl induced coma, refusing to be seen in public and feeling miserable. But kids - they just smile! Glad the dr. said it wasn't anything to be too worried about.
I would definitly give her some benadryl for the reaction she is having. I hope she doesn't feel like itching her face all the time! I got a bite on my leg and got a big red circle around it that kept getting bigger an bigger and then went away. Sid said it was West Nile so I was feaking out!! I am stil here though. I was just glad it was on my leg and not on my face like Loraya.
i've had a few nasty bug bites in my time. let's hope poor little loraya's goes away really quickly.
Oh my goodness, that poor little girl. I feel so bad for her. Do you know what kind of bug bit her? That is so unfortuante. I hope she gets better quickly.
i have no idea what kind of bug it was. but, on the bright side she's looking much much better today. Still swollen, but not nearly so bad as in the pictures.
Ah...poor little girl! That is not fun! And good for her for still smiling :)
Post a Comment