Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just For Fun

Jacob doesn't have too many pictures of him as a little kid. If I remember correctly I asked his mom once about this and she said that they didn't have money to develop film when the kids were little, so they didn't take very many pictures. (Correct me if I'm wrong about this one, my memory isn't great these days.)
So, to my excitement, Jacob found these little gems. Just for fun, I had to share.


Cute, obviously his third birthday


Everyone always asks where Loraya gets her blond hair from. Well, here it is.


Little Blondie


Dad, Jacob and Matt.


haha, i love this picture. Don't you love Jacob's peg leg pants? classic. Who is that kid in the red?

Matt, Josh, and Jacob


Loraya...oh i mean Jacob. Don't you think this looks so much like Loraya??


Josh, Mom, Jacob and Matt.

15 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

I think Loraya looks a lot like Jacob when he was young. The kid in the red at the seaside cabin stairs is our cousin Nick Baldwin.

Linda Kelly said...

Oh my gosh!! Where do I begin. The 2nd picture is when my mother had just finished giving him his haircut (she was a beautician) and he was so excited to smile for the camera. Kristin is right about Nick Baldwin in the seaside picture. The last picture is in front of our house in Citrus Heights and that corner of the house was run into by a truck in the middle of the night. That was the boys bedroom side!! Fun to see Sid with hair again!! I always thought Loraya looked like Jacob but this really clinches the deal!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Cute pictures! He does look like Loraya, crazy! Cute little fam you have !

Shannon said...

What cute photos! And Loraya definitely looks like her Daddy. :)

Jenner said...

i see lot of both kids in the pics of jacob. they are cute. i can't believe the hole in pipe. what a joke. glad you are sleeping through the night. only 2 months until i am 6 hours away from you! i'm assuming you aren't coming to CA in june huh?

Unknown said...

great pics, julia. i don't think i have seen too many pictures of jacob as akid, except for the ones that I put on your wedding video, and that was a long time ago! I agree with everyone else, that i see both kids in jacob. that one of jacob does look especially like loraya, though. now you need to post some baby pics of you so we can all say how much the kids look like you too!

Nic & Kandis said...

Loray looks exactly like Jacob! So fun to see those pics!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to agree with everyone else. I see Loraya looking like Jacob, but some of the pictures I can definitely see Isaac. Cute pictures.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Those are so cute. Loraya really does look so much like Jacob.

Jaime said...

Thanks for sharing! Loraya does look like her daddy, there is no denying it. How fun.

nicole said...

What neat little treasures! It's funny that you mention that he and Loraya look alike, because that's what I thought when I saw the very first pic. Those were so cute.

I love the video of Loraya saying the 1st article of faith. You're right, she has the most adorable little voice! That was too cute!

Alexis said...

I should show you the pictures that I have of Josh, Jacob is in some of them too. I really need to scan them all in. But it really is fun to see who the kids look like, I don't know who Bryson looks like right now?

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

HAHA...those are awesome! And I've always thought Loraya looks more like Jacob, but this definitely sealed the deal for me.

Stacie said...

That one pic of Jacob looks freakishly identical to Loraya. We have one of Matt when he's less than a year that looks exactly like Brayden at the same age too. Now, I don't think Brayden looks at all like Matt when he was a little kid. Funny, huh!?!

Marga said...

These pictures are adorable. Loraya looks a lot like her Daddy, especially in the picture where he is wearing a green jacket with a hood.