Here's what we've done thus far today/ plans for later:

Went for a walk on the Mon river trail. Can you say beautiful??
Going to eat some of this later...

and eat some more.

watch this movie. All the while enjoying......
Our new VAN!! I LOVE it!! Happy Birthday to me! :) I'm no longer house bound. I'm loving my new Independence.
23 comments:
Happy Birthday - enjoy 29, because 30 is an eye opener! :)
Sweet Ride! Have a fun day.
I love the van & the color! What fun. Ha ha, 29 with a mini-van. At least you did it this year and not next year. Turning the big 3-0 may be a bummer enough, you don't need to become a van-mom at the same time :-)
Just kidding. I'm actually looking forward to the time that I can become a van-mom because that means I'll have more babies to fill it up with!
That walk looks absolutely beautiful!
Enjoy your wonderful day.
Pack that sucker and drive to maryland...then the real party will start!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What type of minivan did you decide on?!
Happy Birthday young lady! wish i could take you on a date! have fun in the new van.
your van looks nice. enjoy it. happy birthday. love ya.
Happy Birthday Julia! New cars are so much fun. It is definately a step up from the Passport. Enjoy it while it's fresh and clean. I have a feeling the kids will break it in quickly. :)
A car!! For your birthday!! How awesome. Happy Birthday girl! You look much younger than 29. I didn't know you where 28, 29 now. I thought maybe 25 or something. Do you love your new car or what. What kind did you get. Yes, Yes, lets go for a picnic or whatever. I am all for it. I didn't know you didn't have a car before. I am sure you are loving life now. TTYL.
Happy Birthday! Just remember...from this point on EVERY year is your 29th birthday! That trail you walked was GEORGEOUS!! I am so jealous! Enjoy your van & have a great day!
Happy Birthday Julia! What kind of minivan is it? Looks nice. Hope you had a great day! Kandis, Kristin, Mom Kelly
Happy Birthday, a day late though. That trail looks fantastic & the cheesecake looks delicious. Hope your birthday was wonderful because you deserve it.
The van looks great, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and the kids too.
Hey thanks!! I love to hear stuff like that. Hopefully we can get together this week. I will see if I have your number and if I do I shall call you. :)
Man I didn't even know!! I am such a bad friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And yeah on the VAN!! I love it, lets play!!
Happy Late Birthday Julia! I've been such a slacker with blogging and stuff lateley. The kids have been keeping me super busy this summer with i want to do this and that. Anyway congrats on the new wheels, but what kind is it? I'm not a minivan connosieur and like you I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. Sounds like you had a great day. Enjoy 29 cuz i think
30's suck.:(
Happy Belated Birthday! You make 29 looks good girl! I am also not a huge van fan but the red is super sporty and cute not to mention so convenient, good choice.
Happy Birthday Julia! Seriously, you look a mean 23! I too am 29, let's enjoy this last year in the twenties huh?!
Fun fun!! It's always nice to have a reason to eat so much yummy food. I hope that they had the chicken pot pie for you! Well I am excited for your new van! We will be getting one... sometime after #3. But enjoy the freedom that you have right now, and maybe Jacob can find a run around car so you can keep your freedom! Now you guys can come out and visit us in your new van! First road trip!! Happy late birthday!
Happy Birthday, Julia! :) I love your van...and the cheesecake looks pretty good, too!
happy (belated) birthday!! I forgot that this was your celebration month. Of course, I have no idea when everything is, so happy birthday to you and Jacob and happy anniversary! I'll just get it all out of the way at once!:)
Happy (belated) Birthday!! You are 29 but look 23 (isn't it great?)
What a wonderful birthday present! I love the van and also the new template you are using for your blog.
I second Yolanda's statement--I'd never have thought you were older than me--and you're a babe so you'll look hot forever:). I'm so thrilled that you have a van now and can go where you want when you want. Way to be patient through that wait!
Great looking ride. I remember crying when I got my new car and had to drive it home alone without Sid in the car. I totally cried because I couldn't believe I had such a great car!! It was my S200 Honda sports car but I even cried when I got my first Honda EX with leather seats!!! It is always fun to have a new car! ENJOY
yay for vans! We actually took the plunge ourselves just last month. We looked at the exact same ones you did but decided to go with the Odyssey. I wish I understood how cool vans really were these past 20 years. Oh well :)
Post a Comment