
My nephew, Brian, has been called to serve a mission in the Belem, Brazil Mission. He reports to the Missionary Training Center in Brazil on September 3, 2008. He will be an amazing missionary and touch the lives of many. I'm sure I can say on behalf of everyone in my family, that everyone is so proud. (i know i am) I wish I could have been there with you when you opened your letter. I love you and can't wait to see your testimony grow while you serve our Savior Jesus Christ.
5 comments:
I love the pic you found, Julia! I agree with you - Brian will be an awesome missionary! All of the little kids there are going to love him! :)
How exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS Brian!!!
What exciting news! He has already been an example to many, and that will just increase through his mission. I'm so happy for him & your family. Congratulations Brian!
That's awesome!! My best friend served in Sao Paolo, Brazil. He will love it there.
Rob's parent's just left to serve at the MTC in Brazil! They are loving it! How could you not love that kind of experience?! Wow, I can't believe Brian is old enough to serve his mission already. I remember reminiscing with you a few years ago when he was a deacon passing the sacrament! How time flies! He will be a great missionary, I'm sure!
Post a Comment