Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun Factory


10 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! We need a fun inside place to play. I can't believe it, but it is grey and rainy here today...who ever heard of a rainy Memorial day weekend in Chelan?!? Gross. I think I will have to get scrappin'.

Erika said...

How fun!
Where is it? I wish they had a place like that here in our area. (they might and I just don't know about it...)
Thanks for telling us about the software.
Can you then print the pages as an 8 x 10 at Costco or something and slip them into your scrapbook?

Kristin Rose said...

What site are you using to do your scrapbook pages? And like Erika said can you print them out large to slip into a book? Way cute!!

Jaime said...

Looks like fun. I must say your scrap pages are awesome! Where are you finding your kits at? I use mostly shabbyprincess because they have lots of freebies.

dave&abby johnson family said...

So fun! I want to come play with you guys!

Jaime said...

I just saw Erika's question about the printing thought I share my info. I only do my scrapbooking in 12 x12 and yes Costco does print them, when you upload the print to their website you just have to select square sizes & they turn out great. Hope this helps.

Julia Kelly said...

Thanks Jaime!

The Jensen's said...

Hey Julia I love the scrapbook look. Can you print these off? Blogging has become my scrapbook and I was thinking it would nice to have a hard copy. Kristen

The Jensen's said...

I just read some of the comments and still have questions

Julia Kelly said...

Kristen- email me with your questions.