Yesterday started the waiting for Dental School. Interviews are usually in the Fall. First round of acceptance letters are sent out in December. For now all we do is pray and wait.
Erika..we just moved from CA to WV to get residency. We're only applying to WVU. It would be kinda funny if we did apply to a CA school and get in and have to move ALL the way back....kinda :)
Love the look of your blog! So springish...makes you smile just looking at it! Good Luck...waiting is the hardest part, okay actually opening the letter once it comes is pretty scary too! We'll keep you in our prayers!
Wow, I never knew that you had a blog. So cute. I love learning more about you and your family. I've never met your husband. Good luck with everything. I know how hard the waiting game is but I'm sure everything will work out great!!! We do need to hang out before the baby comes!
John Jackson took them out at coopers rock. he did a really good job. We should get together sometime. REALLY!!! Good luck with the dental waiting. That is the tough part!! You guys are tough though. Hope to hear from you soon.
16 comments:
Good Luck, Jacob!!! We'll be praying for you guys, too!
Did you apply to any schools in CA?
We will definitely be keeping you in our prayers.
Good luck! New beginnings are scary but also so fun!
Good luck. I remember how stressful the waiting was.
btw, I love your new blog look! :)
Best of luck! I will add you to my prayers. Love you guys.
Good Luck! Cute new header.
Erika..we just moved from CA to WV to get residency. We're only applying to WVU. It would be kinda funny if we did apply to a CA school and get in and have to move ALL the way back....kinda :)
good luck!!
ps how did you make that beautiful header? I've been trying to make a new one and can't figure it out!!
Love the new look. glad you got new running shoes. i will definitely be praying for you to get into dental school. miss you.
good luck, you guys. love you, and can't wait to see you in july!
Love the look of your blog! So springish...makes you smile just looking at it! Good Luck...waiting is the hardest part, okay actually opening the letter once it comes is pretty scary too! We'll keep you in our prayers!
Wow, I never knew that you had a blog. So cute. I love learning more about you and your family. I've never met your husband. Good luck with everything. I know how hard the waiting game is but I'm sure everything will work out great!!! We do need to hang out before the baby comes!
John Jackson took them out at coopers rock. he did a really good job. We should get together sometime. REALLY!!! Good luck with the dental waiting. That is the tough part!! You guys are tough though. Hope to hear from you soon.
eThanks for finding our blog!!! It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I did live in Pittsburgh for a short while, it's a fun part of the country.
good luck!
Post a Comment