Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Typhoon Lagoon Water Park



We topped off the trip with a trip to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. I think the kids liked this park the best. They loved going down the water slides and even went on some bigger slides as well. The wave pool is one of the biggest in the country and the kiddie area was just right for the kids. They even have an area where you can snorkel with sharks and fish! Very cool.


little video of Isaac going down the tube ride.

10 comments:

Jenae said...

Man, looks like such a blast! Aren't blogs great?! You can so easily keep a record of what you did and what you liked.
(thanks for the bday comment :))

the Rew Crew said...

I love Disney-and Liv likes it even more. Looks like such a fun trip!!

We'll be in Orlando next month, too bad our trips didn't coincide. Maybe next time!

Shannon said...

What a super fun trip! Thanks for posting...I almost feel like I was with you! :)

Linda Kelly said...

It was fun to see all the pictures and hear about your trip. What a fun place to take the kids and I am sure you will be back again some time in the future!! Glad you got a chance to get away from the normal every day stuff!!

Unknown said...

that is cool they have a tube ride that kids can go on with out an adult! looks like fun.

The Kelly Family said...

Whatta fun vacation!! Looks like everyone had lots of fun. And you even got a day without the kids! I'm jealous!!

Stacie said...

I wanna go! I so NEED a vacation. Glad you guys had a blast!

Shareen said...

I can't believe your kids are brave enough to go tubing by themselves! All your trip looked so fun. Glad you enjoyed it.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun. I feel like I could use a vacation like that. The HULK was always my favortite ride.

Kristen said...

It looks like you had SOOO much fun! Vacations are so much fun and so hard to come home from...glad you had a great time!