This is how both Loraya and Isaac climb up on the counter, using the garbage can.
Isaac yelling about something, he still looks cute even when he's mad. Please excuse my grossness (just got back from running) and Loraya's frizzy hair. :) For some reason the kids LOVE to be up on the counter. Not only does Loraya want to help, Isaac always wants in on the action too.
mmmmm loves licking the beaters. Such a cute boy.

8 comments:
I think all kids love being on the counter. I tell mine all the time that I don't want their feet and bums up there where I am putting food, so get a chair! Glad your running is going well for you.
Mmm...licking the beaters, spoon, and bowl is STILL my favorite part of making homemade goodies :)
I think making goodies with the kids are fun, the only bad thing is with 2 kids now, there is no beater left for me, but I guess I will just have to settle for the bowl. :-)
I love seeing your house, we'll have to come out soon.
Awesome kitchen, loving the stainless steel and dark wood. Admission: I only make a cake so I can eat some of the batter :)
i think you still look cute even post run. i can't believe the absolute NASTINESS of that guys arms. i don't know if i have ever seen anything grosser! (is that even a word?) GO DIEGO GO!
The kids look cute up there. If there is a child somewhere who doesn't like to be up on the cupboard to help, I would love to meet him or her. Doesn't seem that long ago that it was you up there helping me, Julia. I must be getting old!
Cute photo, Julia. What kind of cake did you make? We had Costco cheesecake for Kurt's birthday, and there are five slices left in the fridge. It is killing me! Have fun at Disneyworld...I wish I could go in your pocket to see Loraya's reaction to the princesses! :)
So funny! That bottom picture (you know, Isaac devouring the beater's contents) is the VERY reason those kids love to "help" in the kitchen. Whatever works, right? :)
Post a Comment