It didn't matter that there were millions of people everywhere and hour long lines. We LOVED Disney World. The got there at 9AM and stayed until the gates closed.
Cinderella's Castle.
Dumbo...waited at least 45 minutes for this ride.
as Isaac would say.."Icky Mouse!!" group shot.
these little chocolate ice creams were super fun to clean up.
So instead of commenting on everything, here is 1. I am so JEALOUS!! That just looked way too much fun. i would LOVE to take Megan to Disneyworld, I told Josh that we are going before we move away from here. So jealous! I'm glad that you guys had fun and got that break from ordinary life. Loraya is always going to remember her 4th birthday!
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I think Disney theme parks really are "the happiest place(s) on earth"!
It was fun seeing all your pictures. We did have a great time and it was fun sharing it with you.
So instead of commenting on everything, here is 1. I am so JEALOUS!! That just looked way too much fun. i would LOVE to take Megan to Disneyworld, I told Josh that we are going before we move away from here. So jealous! I'm glad that you guys had fun and got that break from ordinary life. Loraya is always going to remember her 4th birthday!
Post a Comment