Thanks to mom and dad, Jacob and I went out for the day with out kids. That in and of itself was fun enough! Hollywood Studios had the best rides: Tower of Terror (which was Jacob's favorite) and Rock n Roller coaster (my favorite). Also the two stunt shows were AMAZING. Indiana Jones stunt show and the Car/motorcycle stunt show. We topped off the day by eating at Macaroni Grill.

behind us is the Light, Camera Action Car stunt show.

Entrance to the rock n rollercoaster. We waited in line for over an hour for this ride, but so worth it.

Tower of Terror behind me.
5 comments:
Your trip looks so awesome! You did so much, you probably came home and needed a day or two to recup!
Cute pics. You guys are dare-devils! I would have been spending the day on Dumbo! :)
By far the best park at Disneyworld, and those are both two of my favorite rides. Glad you could have a day without the kids there, that's always a nice break.
That is so cool that you were able to go so many places while in FL. Looks like the rides were fun, the animal kingdom looks cool. And how nice to get away for a day just the two of you, I'm sure it's been a very long time. Sounds like a great trip.
I love the Tower of Terror! By far my favorite. Looks like you guys had a blast! Next time...we are going with you!
Post a Comment