Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh Beautiful Sunshine!


Its amazing what a little bit of sun will do for you. I feel like I'm coming out of hibernation from the long, hard winter. My poor kids are like....outside what's this...there is a world outside of our home?? I know it won't last, but we're sure LOVING it. It gives me hope that winter is passing and spring is on its way!

3 comments:

kelly said...

I totally agree! We had a couple days of sunny weather out here and definitely took advantage of it. I can't wait for spring and the hibernation to be OVER!!

Shannon said...

Definitely loving the sun. Especially the last two days...everything is easier to bear when the sky is blue!

Jaime said...

i love the sun, but hate the heat! We had beautiful & warm weather all last week & we took walks every day, it felt so great to walk & listen to the birds chirping.