While we were driving to church we were singing some primary songs and started talking about President Monson. I was telling Loraya that he was our new prophet and his name was Thomas S. Monson. Loraya then says, "no, Thomas is a train!" I couldn't help but laugh.
Then while we were blessing our food here is Loraya's prayer:
"Thank you for this day. Thank you for mommy, and daddy, and Isaac, and me. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for our food. Thank you for primary. Thank you for our prophet, president Monson....and for Thomas the train. Amen."
7 comments:
that's too cute. good prayer loraya.
What a crack up!! She is such a little logical thinker! We need to realize in her world the only
Thomas she really knows is thomas the train or maybe even uncle Thomas Rose!! What a cutie.
The pictures for this post didn't show up on my computer (darn!) but the others did. Your blog is awesome. I totally understand your fitness center withdrawel. When Doug and I were looking at law schools, you better believe I pulled up a map showing where all the Gold's Gyms in the US are located. There are 2 Gold's Gyms in WV, BTW, but they're several hours away. Sigh... Your memory of dropping your kids off to have fun for two hours while you worked out and relaxed sounds so nice!
Have you thought about joining the Rec Center? You can come as a guest any time now (it's $7 each time), but you can't leave your kids at the childcare facility unless you're a member:(.
that is sooo cute. Aren't you glad you have this blog so you will remember cute things like that that your kids say?
that is so funny. Kids are just so darned cute sometimes.
What a sweet girl! :)
Post a Comment