my computer is being stinky so I can't get it to play the video...but I did get to listen to the sound track, and Isaac and Loraya sound so sweet. Sure do miss you all...
make sure he doesn't try and do those down the stairs!!! Loraya is the expert at tumbling around. It is fun to see her show her little brother how to do it!!
Cute blog!!. I looked at those places online and they looked way nice. Ryan and I talked about it and we decided to just stay where we are at. We LOVE the location out here. I love that Ashton can go run on the golf course anytime. I do wish I had a yard though. Plus we have to pay major taxes if we move before two years and we have only been here over a year. How are you doing? We need to get together sometime.
10 comments:
my computer is being stinky so I can't get it to play the video...but I did get to listen to the sound track, and Isaac and Loraya sound so sweet. Sure do miss you all...
pretty good, Isaac. Not many two year olds could do that so well!
so cute. the question you asked loraya about how old she will be turning sounds all too familiar!
SO cute!!! Loraya is looking even older now with her pretty long hair! enjoy the sunshine if you still have it!
make sure he doesn't try and do those down the stairs!!! Loraya is the expert at tumbling around. It is fun to see her show her little brother how to do it!!
That is cute. I loved the video, it is always fun to see my cute niece and nephew!
I'm impressed with how athletic your kids are.
Isaac is so amazing and cute! I loved watching the video and miss your laugh!
That is cute. He has quite the skills.
Cute blog!!. I looked at those places online and they looked way nice. Ryan and I talked about it and we decided to just stay where we are at. We LOVE the location out here. I love that Ashton can go run on the golf course anytime. I do wish I had a yard though. Plus we have to pay major taxes if we move before two years and we have only been here over a year. How are you doing? We need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment