Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Temper

Showing a little of Isaac's terrible twos. What do I do with this boy?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He actually settled down really well. I want to see some real tantrums down on the floor etc.! They look cute. Hope you had a good evening out last night.

Julia Kelly said...

it was a pretty bad one, but by the time i got the camera he had settled down some. He usually gets real mad and stomps his feet and screams really loud. gotta love him.

Shareen said...

I wish I had some videos of my kids' big fits. When you're not there in the moment, they're really kind of cute and funny. Maybe every time he throws a big fit you need to take out the camera to calm him down. It worked well this time!

Jaime said...

He looks cute even if he was having a little fit. I loved hearing them wish a Happy VAlentine's day, so adorable.

Kristen said...

Gotta love the two's - although we missed the two's but had the terrible three's! Best part of it is though they grow out of it. :-) (Although it is cute and sort of funny!)

Anonymous said...

At least you know your big boy is prefectly normal!
If anyone has had a child that hasn't had a tantrum that would really be news.
I guess you might as well laugh. It's good for you.
Mom

Jenner said...

yeah, that was actually cute. fun to see your cute kids. makes me miss you more.

Stacie said...

That was it???? Man, my kids can put your kids to shame in the way of tantrums.