Very nice!! I love Target too-great stuff at affordable prices. Plus since Jacob works there you even get a better deal with his discount. Have fun making your house a home!
Looks GREAT!! It must be nice to have Jacob keep his eye out for the good sales before everyone else gets a chance to snag the deals!! Glad everything is coming together like you wanted.
Global Bazaar is my favorite time of the year! I'm jealous you got so much for 75% off... I got a few treasures for 50%, but everything was gone by the time I got there for the big one. I love your red and white pillow, the console table, the rugs, the chair, EVERYTHING!!! Happy decorating!
I LOVE the global bazaar!!! This was the first year however that I didn't get anything.:( I LOVED that dining table you got, I was eyeing it big time but couldn't convince the hubby we needed a new one. Rock on to Targets Global Bazaar 75% off sale!!!
I love Target too! Your furniture is way cute! Can you send me your email address? I've been thinking about making my blog private, but I would need your email so you can still view it. ashoach@gmail.com
14 comments:
Julia, I LOVE your new furniture! And your new background...fun "redecorating" all around!
Very nice!! I love Target too-great stuff at affordable prices. Plus since Jacob works there you even get a better deal with his discount. Have fun making your house a home!
Looks GREAT!! It must be nice to have Jacob keep his eye out for the good sales before everyone else gets a chance to snag the deals!! Glad everything is coming together like you wanted.
Global Bazaar is my favorite time of the year! I'm jealous you got so much for 75% off... I got a few treasures for 50%, but everything was gone by the time I got there for the big one. I love your red and white pillow, the console table, the rugs, the chair, EVERYTHING!!! Happy decorating!
Great stuff at a good price!
Is the Global Bazaar something I should know about, or what? Looks nice, Julia.
What a great job you've done...looks beautiful.
I LOVE the global bazaar!!! This was the first year however that I didn't get anything.:( I LOVED that dining table you got, I was eyeing it big time but couldn't convince the hubby we needed a new one. Rock on to Targets Global Bazaar 75% off sale!!!
everything looks great, so fun to get the inside scoop in the deals from jacob. wish i could come over and visit.
New furniture is so fun! Makes a place feel totally different! Now just hope that with two youngins'it stays nice, right?
Sheesh! 75% AWESOME!!!! You're so lucky to have a home to decorate :-) How fun
I love Target too! Your furniture is way cute!
Can you send me your email address? I've been thinking about making my blog private, but I would need your email so you can still view it.
ashoach@gmail.com
Great choices in furniture. I am sure you are having so much decorating your first home. Congratulations again.
love target!
especially 75% off!
looks great.
Post a Comment