Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Didn't we just do this?


Boxes are packed.



Toyroom is empty.



We have our keys to our place! (i'm excited if you can't tell.)

We don't have anymore minutes for our phone, so sorry if you call....we won't call you back until the weekend! :)
We're ready to move in!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Trav and I just ran out of minutes and we did the same thing. Cell phones they are great.

Jenner said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!! your bangs look really cute. good luck with everything!

Linda Kelly said...

The big day has finally arrived. I can't believe how lucky you are to get such a wonderful place. We wish we were there to take the kids all day and let you climb the stairs with all the boxes!! I hope the weather will cooperate so you don't have to move in the snow!! We will talk to you this weekend. Your hair looks cute!!

Jaime said...

In the picture of you with the keys, you look totally like your mom. So cute! How exciting that you get to move in. can't wait to see pictures of the house all put together.

love that you don't have minutes left, we don't either! :)

nicole said...

You look adorable, Julia! I'm so excited for you...but looking at all of those boxes just gives me anxiety. I hate moving! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Leslie said...

Congrats! Enjoy every moment of a new house!! You'll love it!

sheena said...

How fun!! Congrats!

Alexis said...

I really hope that it goes well, good luck, moving really is a pain, I guess packing, but moving into a new home and putting things away is always fun! I hope you have good neighbors!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Julia...now the fun part! I hate packing and moving, but I love unpacking. Now you get to really make it your own!

the straz fam said...

Congratulations! Moving can be such a pain, but your new place looks amazing!!! Can't wait to see pics of it when you guys are all moved in!