Thursday, December 6, 2007

Train Ride



We went to the "ghetto mall" in Morgantown and saw Santa (i wasn't allowed to take a picture) and go on a train ride. We've been there several times, but Santa is always "taking a break." But, we got lucky today and Santa was actually working. The kids LOVED santa. Loraya told Santa she wants a new Zebra for Christmas and Isaac just kept giving Santa hugs.


"Choo-Choo, choo-choo, choo-choo!"



You can kinda see in the picture that Isaac is looking at a book. They got those from Santa, I think the whole train ride he was looking at that book. (I think they went around the track about 50 times...)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Looks like fun. I remember when they were setting this up when we were visiting. I bet you didn't have to push the senior citizens out of the way to get a ride on the train!! They were all too busy playing BINGO. I see jacob is still representing the KINGS!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can make a second trip when we get there. What is a "getto mall"? Can' wait to see you on Tuesdayt or Wednesday whenever we get there.
Love, Mom in Seattle

Unknown said...

Gotta love Isaac's little face in that train. That's a classic! How was the Santa at the mall? Was he any good?

Julia Kelly said...

mom...ghetto means that the stores there are: goodwill, BINGO, social security office, oh..they do have a subway! :)

Kristie...i like the Santa at University Mall the best, this Santa was pretty fake.

LaSchelle said...

Your kids are too cute! I wish we lived closer so we could do fun things together again. How far away is the mall from where you live?