Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our Townhouse!

front of townhouse, hopefully we'll have good neighbors!
room off the kitchen, we will be adding a deck off the back.

One of the FOUR bathrooms...one for each of us, a good upgrade from one bathroom!

From the back, we'll have our own yard. It will be hyroseeded once it's not so FREEZING here.

Kitchen, I love the island that gives me more counter space and more storage.
Finished basement....space for the kids toys...maybe a treadmill??


Living room. Off the other side of the kitchen
Dinning area. the kitchen and room off the left have really pretty dark hardwood floors.


We've been looking for a home to buy since we've moved here. We weren't even looking or thinking about buying a townhouse, but ended up REALLY liking this one. Its in a great location and we are so excited to FINALLY have our own place and not be renting anymore. As you can see from the pics, it not quite done yet. But, we'll probably be able to move in as soon as two weeks! Didn't I just move?? Oh, how I HATE packing and moving!! At least we'll be in a brand new, super cute, MY OWN house! Yipee!



11 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for you! What are the rest of the specs? ie: number of bedrooms, square footage, etc. Way to go!

Leslie said...

Congrats!! I hope you really like it there.

The Jensen's said...

That is so great! Now when we come again Matt can have his own bathroom!

Alexis said...

So where is this one located? I am so glad that you guys found something. Now we will have to come out again to visit, and we will have our own bathroom!! I have the same questions as Kristie, what are all the specs? I wish that we were there to help you guys move, just think this will be a lot easier then moving from California. But good luck moving your furniture down those stairs outside, don't hurt yourself. I know that you guys have a lot of good friends that will help you out with everything. Don't you just love having the Church everywhere you go?!!

Jaime said...

congratulations Julia! That is terrific. You need to add more pictures, of the bedrooms. And I agree with Kristie, what about the square footage, etc. That is so wonderful to have your own home.

Julia Kelly said...

OK, so it's 2071 square feet. 3 bedrooms 2 full baths, 2 1/2 baths.

Shannon said...

HOLY COW, Julia! I am so excited for you guys...you're really getting your townhouse! Be sure and post some pictures when you are moved in and you've added your personal touches. I should be nice and say that I wish I could be there to help you move (like your friend Alexis), but I am dreading packing myself! I will add your blessing to my gratitude journal! :) love you guys

Kristin Rose said...

That is so exciting!! Looks like you will have plenty of room and it will be great place while you settle in W.V. I will have to come visit some time!!

Kristen said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! It is super cute! Looks like a great place to raise a family. We are trying to plan a trip to DC, WV, and Maryland - since Kasey served his mission out there, we'll have to come and visit!

kelly said...

That's so exciting for you guys!! Sounds like we'll be moving at the same time.....it'll be fun!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!