Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tagged!!

Ok, so i guess now i write 6 or was it 5 (i'll stick to 5) random facts about myself. Here we go hope this isn't too boring......

1. I know you wouldn't know it by looking at me but, I'm totally obsessed with my weight. Always...i think i've been on a diet since i was in 4th grade. I'm always trying to lose weight...those last pesky 5 pounds (right Kristie??) Why can't i just either stop worrying and become a happy fat person who loves my body....or actually do something about expanding waist line?? hmmmm i think i'll go have another piece of candy.

2. Before i go to sleep I always have to check on my kids. Or else i lay in bed wondering....
is loraya going to fall out of bed?, does Isaac have enough covers on?, are they both breathing?, Did they finish their sippy cups before they went to bed?, Is Isaac's foot stuck between the slats in the bed?, and so on and so on.

3. I love musicals. Les Miz is my all time favorite. My mom used to have season tickets to the 5th avenue theatre in Seattle and I would be lucky to get to go sometimes. I love the dancing, singing...everything. LOVED dreamgirls, chicago, moulin rouge...loved the music.

4. Shoes. What girl doesn't love shoes? It doesn't matter what size you are...shoes always fit! Shoes make or break your outfit. I could have on a boring white shirt and jeans but, put on those hot shoes...its a totally different outfit!! I love high heals. I love boots. I love strapy sandals. I love new running shoes. I love cute little flats. Oh, how I love shoes!!

5. I hate cleaning the bathroom. Gross! Can't stand it. Do i need to say more??

Ok, that's it. Now I get to tag 6 people. So i tag: Kristie, Mom Kelly, Kristin, Shannon, and Jennifer :)

4 comments:

Jenae said...

I usually don't read through those "tag" things, but I read yours because it was a little different and I ended up learning fun things about you! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenner said...

hey lady. i love your shoes too! too bad we don't wear the same size. hope you scooped up all the good target halloween deals in morgantown!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what this "tagged" business is. You will have to clue me in when you come to Seattle, hopefully at Christmas time.