I woke up this morning and Loraya's face was covered in Strawberries. She LOVES strawberries. She would eat them for every meal of the day if i allowed. I asked Loraya if she had been eating strawberries, she said "a little bit." Hmmmmm... so i go down stairs to check it out. The fridge was open and there were about 20 or so strawberries with one bite taken out of each of them.

7 comments:
put a smile on my face, I can totally relate!
Hope you didn't have any plans for those strawberries! How hilarious! I bet that was fun to clean up...
Hey, good music choices on your blog--it's funny that after so many years we still have the same music taste!
So cute! I can't believe you are still getting strawberries at this time of year..enjoy!
that is pretty funny. what a fun picture to capture the memory.
At least she's eating something healthy! Great picture...did you get one of her strawberry smile?
That is hilarious, Megan will do the same thing in the mornings. Just like yesterday when I woke up she was awake with a HUGE bowl of cereal which she had spilt all over the couch. Crazy kids!
That's cute!!! Maybe you should get her strawberry shortcake themed PJ's for Christmas. :)
Post a Comment