Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ideas anyone??

Ok, so like I've said before, I am car less in the morning and the kids and I are house bound until about 1:30 in the afternoon until Jacob gets home. I'm used to being on the go in the morning, and having a hard time adjusting to being confined. I'm in desperate need of some ideas of things that I can do with my kids while we're at home. I know all of you are wonderful moms that do really creative, fun, projects with you kids right? What do you enjoy doing with your kids while at home?? Please enlighten me!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Safety scissors, tape and paper..MAGIC!!

Amanda said...

try this website it has great ideas! www.sugardoodle.com

kelly said...

I found some awesome ideas from someone who posted on babycenter.com. Sign up on their website and then cut and paste this page (you have to sign up to view it):
http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5809&tid=70&Ad=com.bc.common.AdInfo%4023698086

The Kelly Family said...

My kids have lots of energy. We take 2 laundry baskets and 3 soccer balls and play a very interesting and unorganized game of soccer and we like to play tag around the house (which can be a surprisingly good substitute for the gym!)Playdough is always a winner, too.

Julia Kelly said...

Thanks so much for the ideas!! My kids thank you! :)

Alexis said...

I also have looked at sugardoodle. My favorite websites are...
www.everythingpreschool.com
&
www.first-school.ws
other good sites that I get ideas from (when Megan was home all day)
www.hummingbirded.com
www.preschooleducation.com/ame.shtml
I hope that these help. You are lucky that you only have to go half a day. You can print out these activities for Loraya, a coloring page for Isaac and then pop in a work out video for you and you all will be happy. I hope that this helps.