Yeah, is about 3 feet tall...we bought it at Nordstrom a few years ago. The kids still had fun decorating it...even though it wasn't real. Our big tree (which is fake too) is a target special. :)
where did you guys put it? Lucky for you guys you dont have a little munchkin to pull off and break all your ordaments. Ours will be going up mid December.
How are you?!!! I am so glad to hear from you! I have put you guys on our blogspot under my favs so I can stay in touch. It is so good to see you and your family. your kids are SO cute! What have you been up to...we need to catch up!
6 comments:
hehe is that a fake tree!! I have been trying to get TOmmy to get one of those for years~!
Yeah, is about 3 feet tall...we bought it at Nordstrom a few years ago. The kids still had fun decorating it...even though it wasn't real. Our big tree (which is fake too) is a target special. :)
where did you guys put it? Lucky for you guys you dont have a little munchkin to pull off and break all your ordaments. Ours will be going up mid December.
How are you?!!! I am so glad to hear from you! I have put you guys on our blogspot under my favs so I can stay in touch. It is so good to see you and your family. your kids are SO cute! What have you been up to...we need to catch up!
so fun! i hope nothing broke :)
looks like fun! I can't wait until our little guy can help with the tree.
Post a Comment