Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pretty Princess and Superman


We went to a ward halloween party last night. Loraya was beyond excited to put on her Cinderella dress and accessories. Isaac didn't seem to care too much about his costume, but he did look really cute. Loraya got this Cinderella dress as a present when she was sick in the hospital while we still lived in Utah. Now it fits great and didn't have to pay for a halloween costume! On the way to the church she poked Isaac in the eye with that wand she's holding. Not poked...jammed. Isaac couldn't open his eye for quite sometime. Isaac's eye is fully recovered and Loraya has limited use with the wand.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Julia, these pictures are precious! Have Loraya save that wand...you are going to be needing it to beat the boys away from her before you know it!

Leslie said...

I love kids in halloween costumes...so fun!

Anonymous said...

They are just sooooo cute. I do believe I have the cutest grandkids around. It is to fun to read the blogs and see the pictures and even music! It makes being so far away not so difficult.
Love Mom in Seattle

Jenae said...

Yeah for a free costume! They both look so cute. Ouch, sorry to hear about the wand incident.

Linda Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great time. If they were giving out awards for the cutest costumes you surely would have won!! Loraya looks like she is getting ready for the next beauty pageant!! Love you all!

Tiffani said...

Loraya is a pretty princess and I must say that Isaac is pretty buff. Good luck with your costumes for the party tonight, I'm sure that whatever you decide to be you'll look fabulous!

The Kelly Family said...

LOVE the Halloween costumes. It was all about being a princess this year at our house, too.

Alexis said...

So cute! I think dressing the kids up is the easy part, finding costumes for us is the hard part. Josh and I just had to do it and man was it hard, we ended up at Walmart 30 minutes before the party started. I can't wait to see what you guys dressed up as! :-)

Jaime said...

Julia, your kids are just adorable. Looks like they had a fun time.

I saw your link through Shannon's blog.

Shareen said...

The kids look adorable. Anya saw Loraya's picture and decided she wants to be Cinderella for Halloween now. I needed to take hair fixing lessons from you when you visited. Loraya looks so cute in her up-do.