
This is what I've been waiting for. Everyone was telling me how beautiful it was going to be, the leaves changing from green to red, orange, yellow. But, you really have to see it for yourself. Growing up in Seattle where it is green year round, you don't see it. In Utah when you drive through the different canyons it is beautiful and you definitely don't see it in California where we lived...but this is absolutely breathtaking. This is the tree outside our house. On Sunday we're going to drive to a place called Coppers Rock and take more pictures.

3 comments:
Can't wait to see these beautiful trees in person.
year-round nice weather is nice, but I miss real fall colors. I have the nicest memories of crunching around on crisp, colorful fall days in New England. Enjoy the colors for me!
when I lived in NY that was the best part of the year...the BEAUTIFUL fall colors!
Post a Comment