Look at how cute we look, even after shopping with 3 kids! I guess you can always smile when you get a good deal... I guess the company was good too! We went back to the mall today and Megan wanted to play on the boat again cause "she played on it with Jacob & Julia & Lorlaya." Yes she did leave out Isaac. I love how she trys to say Loraya's name!
1 comment:
Look at how cute we look, even after shopping with 3 kids! I guess you can always smile when you get a good deal... I guess the company was good too!
We went back to the mall today and Megan wanted to play on the boat again cause "she played on it with Jacob & Julia & Lorlaya." Yes she did leave out Isaac. I love how she trys to say Loraya's name!
Post a Comment