A month after quiting Nordstrom, Jacob was offered a job last week. Jacob will be working for Target as the FLOW lead. This pretty much means he'll be supervising the flow of merchandise coming and leaving the store. He'll be working 4am (yes that's right Jacob will be up before 3:30 AM to get to work) and work until 12:30. The pay is good, he'll have evenings off, and most important is that we get a discount now at Target!! Yeah...I love Target!! Only draw back is that we only have one car right now so that will leave me and the kids stuck at home in the mornings. We'll just have to host playgroup at our house...or bum rides off of other people.. Anyway....yeah Jacob!! We really appreciate the many prayers that were said in our behalf....now we only need to get into Dental School!!
6 comments:
Target is a good company to work for...I worked there when I lived in NY. CONGRATS JACOB!!
Congrats on the new job! And cute new template. You must show me how to do it, I am tired of all the regular ones. Teach me :)
Congrats, congrats! So nice not to have to suffer through the stress of job searching for any longer than needed! You are blessed he got a job so quickly! I would be celebrating a dicount to Target too!
I too LOVE your cute new template!
Can't go wrong with a Target discount!! Enjoy.
I don't even want to think about how much money I'd save per year with a Target discount. Congratulations!
Yay for Target! I've worked for them too--such a good company!! And the BEST place to get a discount!!
Post a Comment