
There are so many neat houses in our neighborhood I thought I would take a few pics of them. I really like the brick houses, especially this one.

This isn't the greatest pic but, this house is my most favorite. Isn't it so beautiful??

Another brick one, but isn't the yellow door so cute?? And the little pumpkin on the wall??

And last but not least is our little cottage. Ahhh, i really like our old little place.
7 comments:
Go out and explore your new area while you can...before the change of weather. I love the old houses too. Those just don't work as well in California with the earthquakes!!
i know, i keep complaining about the heat, but pretty soon i'm be complaining about how cold it is.
I LOVE the houses in your neighborhood. Your house is just as cute!!! I am glad you are liking all of your room in your new place. The kids must love having their very own play room! MOM KELLY
I love the houses too! It reminds me of walking around our old neighborhood in Rhode Island. I also love your description of your town mall. What an adventure!
Julia, those houses are beautiful...including yours! I wish I could pop back there and walk through your neighborhood with you. :)
I LOVE your neighborhood!! Old homes are my all-time fave--yours is SO cute!! You guys are so lucky!
I love the old homes. I remembr visiting Shareen in Providence. They lived in a beautiful old neighborhood, and walking around was a treat.
I bet it is beautiful right now with all the leaves turning colors.
Mom in Seattle
Post a Comment