Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Fun

Isaac playing in the leaves with the next door neighboor, Jack.

Isaac boy
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jaime said...

love, love, love the colors of fall. Living in Portland, we get to see all the benefits of the foliage. It is quite the treat!

Jenae said...

Oohh, a fellow Portlandite! It's true, fall here is gorgeous! Looks like Isaac's friend wanted him to eat the leaves, better not send Isaac outside hungry.:)

the Rew Crew said...

Julia--soooo great to hear from you. Your blog and family are adorable.

Keep in touch!!

Shareen said...

Winter coats, piles of leaves, fall colors... I miss Fall!

Van Horne said...

Hey, How are you doing. Your kids are geting so big. I don't think we have seen you for almost a year. That is crazy. I hope everything is going good.

Unknown said...

Do your take your camera with you where ever you go now? You get some cute shots! My kids ask to watch the video of Isaac saying his animal sounds over and over, as well as Loraya saying her ABC's.

Anonymous said...

I just realized who the "Jaime" is on your comments. From that little picture I wasn't sure but thought that looked like Andrew so clicked on the picture and there was the Lee family. So nice to hear about them. Anyway, the leaves are so fun for the kids. I was walking through the woods on Sunday and it is packed with leaves. I thought, "some little one would love to play here." As I have said before, I love all the pictures.