Don't you just love exploring a new place and finding all of these fun places to go and beautiful things to see? I'm excited to come see everything, once Josh agrees, he just keeps avoiding the conversation. I think that it is just too far for him to think.
It is beautiful. One more thing to be grateful for and thank Heavenly Father. Last weekend we drove through the Cascades, and it was a wonderful sight. It just makes you feel good all over. One of our memorable trips was flying to Boston and renting a car and driving up through New Hampsire, Maine, Connecticut in the fall. It was great. Mom in Seattle
12 comments:
It is beautiful there. I love all the colors.
Brings back memories of beautiful West Virginia! Enjoy it. . .
The colors scream fall...how picturesque.
Wow that is beautiful. takes me back to the good old Cumberland days. Enjoy the beautiful places on the East while you are there!
Beautiful, love love love the fall colors!!! Was this a look out point or a park?
Wow! So beautiful! I love all the fall colors! Cute pics of the kids too!
"can you say beautiful?" did you mean the colors or your kids?! Both are very beautiful. I'm jealous of all of those trees.
Jenae..it was at a look out point. Really quite amazing.
Just takes my breath away. What a beautiful sight. Hopefully all the leaves will not be gone when we come to visit on the 7th. MOM
Julia, this is amazing. I have always wanted to take one of those "fall leaf tours" and you have given it to me via computer! :)
Don't you just love exploring a new place and finding all of these fun places to go and beautiful things to see? I'm excited to come see everything, once Josh agrees, he just keeps avoiding the conversation. I think that it is just too far for him to think.
It is beautiful. One more thing to be grateful for and thank Heavenly Father. Last weekend we drove through the Cascades, and it was a wonderful sight. It just makes you feel good all over. One of our memorable trips was flying to Boston and renting a car and driving up through New Hampsire, Maine, Connecticut in the fall.
It was great.
Mom in Seattle
Post a Comment