Thinking of you guys this weekend as you get ready to head out to WV. I am sad that you won't be on the same coast as us anymore! But Christmas time you'll be back right? Hey, I am going to my HS reunion next weekend, did you go to yours? Travel safe!
Jenae...yes, we will be in Seattle for Christmas! And yes we must get together! I didn't go to my HS reunion...i wanted to it just didn't work out. Have fun at yours!
4 comments:
I think the blanket makes him look manly. j/k. He's so cute.
Thinking of you guys this weekend as you get ready to head out to WV. I am sad that you won't be on the same coast as us anymore! But Christmas time you'll be back right? Hey, I am going to my HS reunion next weekend, did you go to yours?
Travel safe!
Jenae...yes, we will be in Seattle for Christmas! And yes we must get together! I didn't go to my HS reunion...i wanted to it just didn't work out. Have fun at yours!
Post a Comment