
The ward picnic was super fun! Loraya and Isaac enjoyed playing in the dirt and climbing up the big rocks. Luckily they had a huge water slide that Loraya LOVED so they could get all cleaned up. She would always cut in line so she would have like 20 turns to an others kid's one turn. She was very careful not to go under the water at the top though. She still doesn't like water in her eyes much. Isaac even had a turn going down the slide! (Jacob had to hold his hand.) Isaac was so filthy afterward we came home and i dunked him in the pool, which he didn't like too much. Jacob and I had a good time talking with friends. We'll sure miss Roseville 9th ward when we move!
2 comments:
I have two super cute pictures of the kids from the picnic. I need your email so I can send them to you!
Quite the ward picnic! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment