Loraya had a big day today...after the ward picnic she went fishing with her daddy and Grandpa Kelly. They caught 8 fish total. Jacob would cast the line and Loraya would reel in the fish.
Hi Julia! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was scrolling down yours and have to say I'm DYING over the house you're moving into! SO cute! How close will you guys be to Josh and Alexis??
3 comments:
Hi Julia! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was scrolling down yours and have to say I'm DYING over the house you're moving into! SO cute! How close will you guys be to Josh and Alexis??
We'll be about 6 hours away...not too bad. It will be fun to hopefully get together for Thanksgiving. And thanks about the house...it should be fun!
Loraya is so cute. Brinley loves fishing with her daddy and grandpa, too :)
Post a Comment